Worlds Biggest Baby


When ten-month-old Karan Singh bundles into the playroom, other toddlers must run away screaming.

Because, at a hefty 22kg (3st 7lb) and at nearly 1m (3ft 2in) tall, Karan, seen right, is a giant among babies.

His size is no surprise to his mother – one of the tallest women in Asia at 2.18m (7ft 2in) – who has to feed him 20 times a day.


The parents, both doctors from Meerut, India, are proud of their size. Father Sanjay, who measures nearly 2m (6ft 6in), fell in love at first sight.

He added: 'I was unsure if I would ever find a wife to match my height, but as soon as I met Svetlana I knew we would make a great couple.'



No comments:

Post a Comment

Write your Comment

Get All Stuff in Your E-mail Box

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Search More from Here